– When a person registers in the website of Hotel Sant March, their personal data will be part of the automated data file of a personal nature created by Hotel Sant March under their own responsibility, in order to carry out the maintenance and management of the Relationship with the User, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing, and the carrying out of promotional and advertising activities of products, services or activities related to the company.
– Hotel Sant March may transfer such personal data only to the entities of its Group of Companies for the purposes indicated above.
– The User agrees that Hotel Sant March can make use of its Internet browsing data in order to send you, from the browser and / or the additional software module, to your internal messaging, information and advertising address of Hotel Sant March.
– Hotel Sant March informs the User about the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of the personal data collected by Hotel Sant March in accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Protection Of Personal Data and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation can be exercised by the User, and in his case who represents him, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: Hotel Sant March, Av. Pelegrí, 2, 17320 Tossa de Mar , Girona. Such request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for the purposes of notifications, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and request in which the request is made. In the case of representation, it must be proved by means of a reliable document.
– In any case, and in compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), at the time of collection of data, users will be asked for their express consent so that Hotel Sant March can make use of your data in order to send you information and publicity by means of electronic mail or equivalent means, such as SMS on mobile phones.
– If, subsequently, a User wishes to revoke his consent granted to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, he can communicate it, sending an email to email@example.com
– Hotel Sant March undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and their duty to keep them, and will take the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the established by The regulations in force in each moment.
– Hotel Sant March informs that it does not carry out verifications on the veracity of the data, so that it will be attended, in each case, to the data entered by the User, whether truthful or not.